Pretium strives to have a diverse workforce reflective of the communities in which we operate. We believe this driving principle will make us a better Firm, one more able to deliver value to our investors. We are committed to embracing and developing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (“DEI”) best practices across our platforms by:
- Developing recruitment, retention, and promotion practices that focus on expanding our workforce to reflect the communities in which we operate.
- Developing workforce policies that reflect awareness, inclusivity, respect, equitable opportunity, and a fulfilling work environment for employees of any race, ethnicity, religion, LGBTQ+, familial, and/or disability status.
- Developing and promoting a network of diverse partners, consultants, suppliers, vendors, and third-party professionals.
- Benchmarking, disclosing, reviewing, and improving on our DEI strategies year over year.
- Educating ourselves regularly and engaging around unconscious bias, racial justice, and any other material DEI topics that impact our communities, our business, and/or our stakeholders.
- Embracing a leadership role in DEI within our relevant industries.