Residential Real Estate Opportunities
We focus on adjacent real estate strategies including single-family rentals and residential credit where our data analytics and operating platforms enable us to generate results.
- $25.4Bassets under management
- 30key markets
- 96.5%occupancy rate
Data as of December 31, 2021.
Case Study: Progress Homes
Where other investment firms saw only distressed real estate after the financial crisis, Pretium identified a consumer credit opportunity based on the changing home experience of the 21st century. The result is an established, expanding business with rising margins.
3 Things to Know About Single-Family Rentals
- Not short-term. Demand in this market has remained consistent since the 1950s.
- Residents are typically families with good incomes searching for quality homes in attractive communities.
- Our data-based operating platform enables us to scale this asset class.
Pretium's Single-Family Rental Markets
Growth of Residential Portfolio
Stabilized Occupancy Rates
Mortgage Credit Opportunities
We focus on strategies across the mortgage whole loan market where our integrated asset management platform enables us to provide differentiated solutions to borrowers.
3 Things to Know About the Mortgage Credit Market
- The U.S. mortgage market represents an investment universe with $8.8 trillion in outstanding mortgages.
- The market for impaired mortgage whole loans remains robust, even 10 years post-crisis.
- Our loan servicing platform provides comprehensive end-to-end portfolio oversight and streamlines solutions for borrowers.
Differentiated Asset Management Platform
Our detailed knowledge of the borrower, combined with Pretium’s ability to manage the underlying property for rental purposes, increases the ability to drive positive loan outcomes.
Preferred Counterparty for Well-Known Industry Sellers
Our experience in consistently and efficiently executing transactions allows us to source customized loan portfolios consistent with segments of the market where we can outperform.